- BUY THE TRAIN OR BUS TICKETS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
It is not easy to get to the ZAD because it is located 30 kilometers from Nantes, and there are not many transport possibilities.
Also for these reason we create a telegram chat, to do self-organized trips for those who need a place in a car, as well as for those who want to share the trip.
- Train station: Exceptionally if you need a ride from train station to the ZAD, we can arrange it..
- By tram: Take line 2, direction “La Cardo / Grand Val”, if you inform in advance we will try to make trips to pick you up at the “Le Cardo” stop.
If you take a ride (hitch-hiking) you have to walk (from the station “Orvault-Grand Val”) and go after the bridge, direction “Orvault bourg” towards “la Paquelais”, take the D281 road, then “la Paquelais”, take the fourche de “Bois Rignoux”, direction “Notre-Dame-des-Landes”, take the route on the right (D281, old road “des chicanes”), get off at the first intersection on the left, road “Fosses Noires”.
- By bus, from the train station:
- Take bus 320, get off at the “Bois Rignoux” OR Take bus 371, get off at “l’eglise de Vigneux” (4 km from ZAD)
Walk the path, GPS directions.
- Other modalities : By shared car, organization of common transport in buses.
- By plane : Nantes Atlantique Airport is 35 kilometers away, there are buses that run regularly to the center of Nantes (and bus stop), from there take the bus option described above.
Sanitary measures for entry into France
Information about the meeting place (La ZAD)
Address: Chemin de Suez, Notre-Dame-des-Landes (The ZAD is between “Saint Antoine” and “Le Moulin de Rohanne”)